Friday, September 29, 2006

Blue Optimus



EDIT: This video isn't from the up-coming Transformers movie, as far as I know. In fact, from what I understand, Optimus and other characters have been redesigned for the project.

Still, I thought this was pretty doggone impressive.

EDIT pt. 2: I just saw something that said this WAS from the up-coming movie. I doubt it, though because the few images that have been leaked show that the Transformers have been redesigned, including Optimus.

Here's a pic of the new Optimus Prime, as supplied by Ain't It Cool News...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep. I'll be at the Midnight showing for that.....

West said...

I should've mentioned that this wasn't an image from the up-coming movie.

I think somebody just wanted to flex their cgi and geek muscles, at the same time.

Looks good, though.