Monday, May 01, 2006

eBay items to be relisted, some time today.

I made an error in the way I set up the auctions. To undo it and get a refund for this very costly error, eBay required that I end the auctions. I'll relist them, at an appropriate time, today.

Here are the old auction pages, in case you're interested:

Sanyo PLC-SU20N digital projector auction for computer and/or home theater use.

DELL LATITTUDE L400 laptop computer auction bundle including, among other things, a wireless card and wireless router.



Here's a sample of the image quality and scale of the projector image when watching a movie. This movie was Mission Impossible II (click image to enlarge) :




Here's a Will Smith/Bad Boys II/Gabrielle Union pic from the projector:

2 comments:

West said...

Hehehe.

That picture is pretty awesome, imo. It shows so much detail in Cruise's face that it's a good depiction of the clarity these devices offer.

With that in-mind, I still may add the Will Smith/Bad Boys II/Gabrielle Union pic to the mix.

West said...

@ doug - I've got three and two of them aren't getting used very much at ALL.

Since I'm clearing out other tech items (and comics, for that matter), I figured these needed to go, too.

I'm selling two and keeping one.