Sunday, November 15, 2009

Always Look in the Box



Take a good look at that picture. That is a picture of what I received when I ordered a pepperoni and sausage pizza. Under the pepperoni and sausage is not cheese, but crust.

Yes.

Dude actually got some dough, put some pepperoni and sausage on it, then put that dry $#!+ in the oven, boxed it, and served it up to me. Luckily, I took a look at it first (a necessity for me, these days, no matter where I go).

That's the short version. More on the other layers to saga, another time.


Oh, and to be fair (although I'd rather not mention this as it's usually too distracting) I ordered a pepperoni and sausage pizza without cheese of any kind. I did this because cheese and I don't get along and because ordering "a little" of anything can result in ... well, anything.

But I certainly didn't order bread and meat. That's called a "sandwich."

2 comments:

Alan Scott said...

wow! I'll bet you won't be ordering from there again! I guess they thought you wanted to hold the sauce and spices, too.

B. Good said...

A sandwich still needs some moisture. Where's the sauce? That's just a dry @$$ sandwich, lol.