Monday, January 29, 2007

A Taxing Time

Continued from chele's comments section...

"I filed/finished my taxes last week and have all but broken my arm, patting myself on the back, because of it.

I always fuss, wishing my W-2 would arrive sooner, then I take weeks or months to actually file. This time, I did it within a couple of days.

I agree with you about the fat refund. I'd heard about the interest-free loan perspective, but my choice is about knowing myself.

I love doing my taxes online, too. It's hella easier (and cheaper) than going to the local H&R Block. Besides, I get the impression that they take regular 'Joe's,' like myself, off the street, train'em a bit, then sit them behind a computer to do your and my taxes.

No thanks. I can answer those questions just as easily, if not moreso, by eliminating that middle-man and getting behind the keyboard, myself."

No comments: